Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Three Books

"I've traveled the world twice over, Met the famous; saints and sinners, Poets and artists, kings and queens, Old stars and hopeful beginners,
I've been where no-one's been before, Learned secrets from writers and cooks
All with one library ticket
To the wonderful world of books."
~ Anonymous ~


Jobina likes to make fun of me because of my diverse reading appetite. I like biographies, theology, psychology, fiction, non-fiction, business/economics, outdoors, comic books, history, etc. I can't help it - I find so many things incredibly interesting. I thought it might be fun to ask some of my readers what the last three books they read were; partially to see your tastes and also to get some ideas for new books to read. I'll go first: The last three books that I've read (or are reading) are:

By George - the autobiography of Goerge Foreman
The Richest Man In Babylon - the classic on financial wisdom in story form
Orthodoxy - G.K. Chesterton's apologetic spiritual biography and defense of the faith

So what about you? Be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment